Administrative Support Assistant
We are looking for a full-time Administrative Support Assistant to organize and complete routine tasks that support the delivery of the services offered by our Peer & Family Addiction Recovery Support Program, and to comply with documentation and reporting requirements. This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.
It’s well known that peer recovery supports in the community can expand the reach of treatment programs and create a social network that meaningfully supports recovery. This new program takes peer recovery support a step further: it provides peer support to family members of adults with Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) who are in recovery, helping family members to understand and manage their own experience in a way that also supports their loved one’s recovery. The Administrative Support Assistant, under the direction of the Program Manager, will be responsible for the clerical aspects of grants management and administration. This includes assisting with data collection, data entry, production of reports, coordinating and setting up meetings and conference calls, managing office supply inventory, and other general administrative support tasks. Interested applicants who meet the requirements below will learn more about the responsibilities of this position during the interview process:
- High School diploma or equivalent with two years’ relevant experience
- Strong computer skills, including keyboarding, data entry, word processing, and file maintenance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Excellent attention to detail and skilled at managing multiple ongoing tasks
- Experience working collaboratively as part of a small team
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic math skills
- Schedule is generally during weekday office hours but must be able and willing to work evenings and weekends as required.
Please complete the online application and attach a current cover letter and resume.
Review of resumes/packets will continue until the position(s) are filled.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
THE PROGRAM is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to those principles. THE PROGRAM recruits, hires, trains, transfers, promotes, and compensates individuals and makes all personnel decisions without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, age (over 40), religion, national origin or ancestry, veteran status, physical or mental disability, and all other characteristics protected by law.