THE PROGRAM for Offenders
THE PROGRAM for Offenders, Inc. provides supportive services for offenders to give them a second chance and to give their children a first chance.
The staff, clients, volunteers and Board of Directors operate under a shared set of values that guide and inspire each of us. These values are the pillars of our mission and the foundation of our services.
Values are frequently assumed and not discussed. We are opting to publish these values as an attempt to help each of us remember and embody these ideals each and every day.
- We value and cultivate self-esteem in ourselves and each other.
- We embrace our differences as they are what make us strong.
- We promote accepting responsibility for our lives.
- We cultivate a connection with family and a healthy support system.
- We offer a consistent opportunity to choose a clean and sober lifestyle.
- We treat each other and ourselves with respect.
- We acknowledge the role of our attitudes in shaping the quality of our lives.
- We use what we learn from our mistakes as opportunities for growth and increased self-confidence.